Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ahbux - Scam - NOT RECOMMENDED




Bookmark and Share Tell a Friend






I believe this could be the very first post in the web to introduce Ahbux (NOT RECOMMENDED) to you!
Ahbux is the latest entrant in PTC business and is in pre-launch (an infant that opened for public only a couple of days ago).
The site offers $0.01 per self click and $0.015 per referral click. What’s different about this? Ahbux offers the uniqueness in terms of the duration to which a single ad should be viewed – just 20 secs for $0.01!
Ahbux currently has less than 150 members, which makes it an incredible opportunity to get quick and large number of direct referrals. AhBux currently serves approximately 4 ads a day which might increase after official launch.
Official launch date is yet to be released. But I got a confirmation from admin through support ticket that the member balances will not be reset post official launch.
Note: As is the general rule, do not make big investments in a new PTC site. Please wait till you make your first cashout to ensure legitimacy.
Explore this new entrant by clicking Ahbux!(NOT RECOMMENDED)
Update 11/02/2009:
Reason for not being recommended:
  Site has increased cashout limit to $50 suddenly... Admin says that the limit was raised after seeing traffic to the site and click patterns! This site is still in pre-launch and they say that the limit should be raised to $50 for standard members with no substantial reason?? I would not continue clicking on such a site and I would not recommend it for my readers too.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahbux is a scam. They have a minimum of 50 dollar to cashout. The proofs say otherwise, so it may have been lifted higher after gaining memebrs trust.

Viswanathan said...

Thanks Henry! I too noticed the change and surely things don't seem right at this site. I have updated my post and removed links to this site.

myrko said...

AHBUX PTC is the worst site ever ... They not paid me for 2 days, then they closed my account because I was retired about 25 $ ...
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3326/ah1.jpg

Unknown said...

you should see this http://www.ahbux.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

my username is nextmily, and I earned much money from ahbux :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved